Art Experience – Bellagio
Are you looking for private or bespoke tours?
Art Experience – Bellagio
Create with colors and emotions your unique masterpiece in Villa Melzi!
A 2 hour art experience at the magnificent gardens of Villa Melzi plus a delicious lunch at a Michelin listed lakefront restaurant.
|Departs: Wed, Sat, Sun – 10:30 a.m.
Duration: 2 hours
Minimum: 2 adults
Price: Adult: Euro 185
During this unique 2 hour open air painting experience you will discover some of the secret hidden corners of these magnificent gardens whilst capturing the charm and romanticism of Lake Como’s magic waters.
Let’s get creative. Don’t worry about that blank canvas. Every great artist started as a beginner. Let our local master artist and his assistant help you create a beautiful painting you can be proud of. They will guide you and encourage you throughout the experience. This isn’t paint-by-numbers or staying inside the pre-drawn lines. You will be taught how to use art to relax and for fun, without any pressure.
The painting experience at this English styled gardens, a place of rare harmony admired, among others by Stendhal, being surrounded by sculptures, Japanese maples, American redwoods, rhododendrons and azaleas will certainly inspire you. You will paint in total serenity with your easel and a watercolor palette in your hands.
An art experience that will help you understand the emotions you may not even be aware of, and to achieve a better insight into your inner state. Enjoy every moment, relax and paint your emotions. Trust your creative instincts and follow our artist’s suggestions and, before you know it, you’ll have a made-by-you masterpiece to take home and display, a unique memory of Lake Como.
After the experience you’ll be taken to a gourmet Michelin listed lakefront restaurant where you will be served a delicious lunch: an enchanting location with small elegantly set tables gathered under a wonderful pergola overlooking the lake and the small fishing port of Loppia.
We like to keep things informal and familiar. Class sizes are limited to 6 people. Technical skills are not required.
- Professional, friendly English speaking local master artist.
- All tools and materials.
- Entrance Tickets to Villa Melzi.
- Lunch at a Michelin listed restaurant (Italian appetizer, pasta, a glass of wine, water and coffee).
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- The costs of any souvenirs/ drinks / snacks / meals that are not explicitly listed in the programme must be paid separately
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Please bring a bottle of water; alternatively you can purchase one near the meeting point.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- The experience runs rain or shine.
- Please remember that bookings are made on a first come, first served basis.
- This tour is in English. Other languages are available, contact us.
- If you cancel your tour 7 or more days before your tour you shall be fully refunded.
- There are no refunds if you cancel your tour less than 7 days (168 hours) before the start of your tour.
- There are no refunds if you do not turn up for the tour.
- If you need to reschedule your booked tour we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please contact us directly by email or phone. In case we cannot meet your needs and you decide to cancel, no refund shall be given for tours that are cancelled with 7 of fewer days notice.
- Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions policy here.