Bellagio Bike & Eat Tour
Are you looking for private or bespoke tours?
Bellagio Bike & Eat Tour
A 3 hour e-bike tour through the old town and its enchanting surroundings plus typical tastings at a characteristic location with superb views and complimentary tickets to enter the magnificent gardens of Villa Melzi.
|Departs: Daily, 9:30 a.m.
Duration: 3 hours
Minimum: 2 adults
Price: Adult: Euro 135
During our 3 hour e-bike tour we will explore Bellagio’s historic center and its marvelous and characteristic surroundings. Our first stop is Limonta a small hamlet on the Eastern branch of Lake Como, which hides in its proximity a small and graceful church, hanging on the cliffs, a unique place to take memorable pictures. Next we cycle on to Punta Spartivento, the extremity of the peninsula of Bellagio which represents the heart of the lake, dividing the Como branch from that of Lecco allowing us to admire the superb views of the lake’s three branches against a towering alpine background.
Pedaling through the alleys of the hamlet flanking the magnificent gardens of Villa Serbelloni we will reach the fishing village of Pescallo another hidden gem not to be missed. Moving on over the hills to Aureggio, the upper part of the peninsula, crossing lush gardens and olive groves we pass by noble villas and Romanesque churches descending to the port of Loppia, home to rare examples of 19th century Larian Gondolas.
The tour continues to our last stop, a family owned hotel and restaurant over Bellagio, where you will be served typical tastings with a glass of fresh local wine. The magnificent gardens of Villa Melzi are only a few steps away and you will be free to explore them using the complimentary tickets provided by our guide, and relax while taking in the colors and atmosphere of this enchanting place.
We like to keep things informal and familiar. Our tour groups are limited, usually no larger than 8 people, to ensure that you have a personal experience.
- Professional, friendly English speaking guide.
- E-bikes and all equipment.
- Delicious tastings at a family hotel (local cheeses, water and a glass of wine).
- Return transfer from Bellagio to Hotel Perlo.
- Entrance tickets to Villa Melzi.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- The costs of any souvenirs/ drinks / snacks / meals that are not explicitly listed in the programme must be paid separately
- The meeting and end point are reasonably close (20 minutes walk) and well connected to public transport.
- Please take note that during this bike tour we will ascend and descend the hilly townlands around Bellagio so make sure you are physically adapt and have comfortable clothes and shoes for cycling.
- Please bring a bottle of water; alternatively you can purchase one near the meeting point.
- Itinerary: Distance: 20 km – Difficulty: easy – Duration: 4 hour including stop for tasting.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Please check the weather. If rain is forecast the bike tour will be cancelled.
- Please remember that bookings are made on a first come, first served basis.
- This tour is in English. Other languages are available, contact us.
- If you cancel your tour 7 or more days before your tour you shall be fully refunded.
- There are no refunds if you cancel your tour less than 7 days (168 hours) before the start of your tour.
- There are no refunds if you do not turn up for the tour (our tours start promptly, the guide shall not be able to linger).
- If you need to reschedule your booked tour we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please contact us directly by email or phone. In case we cannot meet your needs and you decide to cancel, no refund shall be given for tours that are cancelled with 7 of fewer days notice.
- Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions policy here.