Bellagio Kayak Tour
Are you looking for private or bespoke tours?
Bellagio Kayak Tour
A 2.5 hour guided kayak tour to explore the enchanting coast surrounding Bellagio.
|Departs: Daily, 9:00 a.m. or 11:30 p.m. *
Duration: 2.5 hours
Minimum: 4 adults
Price: Adult: Euro 65
Piazza del Porto
Pescallo – ITALY
Our Bellagio Kayak Tour starts from the beach in front of the Ristorante La Pergola in Pescallo, a characteristic fishing village a mile walk from Bellagio.
*The Lake Como Kayak Tours depart at 9 am or 11:30 am, please arrive 15 minutes before your booked departure (8:45 or 11:15) for check-in and set up.
Just look for the team with the LAKE COMO FOOD TOURS sign!
During this unique 2.5 hour kayak tour we will explore the enchanting coast surrounding Bellagio. The eastern branch of the lake being less crowded is dotted by charming villages and hidden landscapes, real gems to be discovered on board our kayak.
Departing from the main beach in Pescallo we will kayak south towards Oliveto Lario, admiring the Limonta bay harbour, a calm and beautiful corner along the coast, followed by the towns of Vassena and Onno. We will than paddle on to reach Punta Spartivento, to admire the superb views of the lake’s three branches against a towering alpine background.
We will kayak by noble villas paddling in front of the stunning Rockfeller Foundation park and the luxurious Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni an ideal spot on the water where to relax some minutes before heading back to Pescallo.
We like to keep things informal and familiar. Our tour groups are limited too, usually no larger than 12 people to ensure that you have a personal experience.
The tour is in English but we can cater for groups of at least 8 adults in Italian, please check with us for other language availability.
- Professional, friendly English speaking kayak guide.
- Rental of sit on top kayak (Akita Martini Nautica / Orca Rainbow kayaks), paddle and life jacket .
- A secure location for your bags will be available.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- The costs of any souvenirs/ drinks / snacks / meals that are not explicitly listed in the programme must be paid separately
- Please make sure to wear comfortable clothes. We recommend flip flops or beach shoes.
- Please bring a bottle of water.
- In case of bad weather conditions the tour will be cancelled and refunded.
- There is no toilet nor a room to change clothes.
- Please remember that bookings are made on a first come, first served basis.
- This tour is in English. Other languages are available, contact us.
- If you cancel your tour 7 or more days before your tour you shall be fully refunded.
- There are no refunds if you cancel your tour less than 7 days (168 hours) before the start of your tour.
- There are no refunds if you do not turn up for the tour (our tours start promptly, the guide shall not be able to linger).
- If you need to reschedule your booked tour we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please contact us directly by email or phone. In case we cannot meet your needs and you decide to cancel, no refund shall be given for tours that are cancelled with 7 of fewer days notice.
- Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions policy here.