Bergamo Day Trip
Are you looking for private or bespoke tours?
Bergamo Day Trip
Meet your licensed tour guide in Bergamo for an amazing guided tour of Citta’ Alta, the old town of Bergamo, reachable with the funicular.
This is a private tour reserved exclusively for your group.
|Departs: Any day upon request, 8:30/9:00 a.m.
Duration: 7-8 hours
Minimum: 2 adults
Price: available upon request
Are you looking for a private or bespoke tour? Contact us
Our private driver will transfer you from your accommodation at Lake Como to Bergamo.
Here you will meet your licensed tour guide for an amazing guided tour of Citta’ Alta, the old town of Bergamo, reachable with the funicular.
From Piazza Mercato delle Scarpe you will walk through medieval streets with their ancient charm , to the Rocca castle, once a defensive structure and now a spot for a spectacular view on the Lower Town.
You will reach Piazza Vecchia, surrounded by ancient communal palaces and the civic tower. The Piazza Duomo is right behind it with the unique Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, a jewel of Romanesque art, the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the Colleoni Chapel, outstanding Renaissance buildings.
Strolling along the Corsarola, the main street of the Upper Town, flanked by old and modern shops and coffee-houses, you will reach the the Cittadella built by the Visconti family, with its timeless charm and Colle Aperto.
Before leaving you, your guide will be glad to suggest a restaurant in Bergamo to have lunch, our preference is La Marianna and we will be glad to make an à la carte reservation for you. Your driver will then pick you up and drive you back to Lake Como.
- Mercedes Viano minivan transfers
- Licensed tour guide in Bergamo (2 hours)
- Tickets to the attractions if needed
- Funicular tickets
- The costs of any souvenirs/ drinks / snacks / meals that are not explicitly listed in the programme must be paid separately
- If you cancel your tour 7 or more days before your tour you shall be fully refunded.
- There are no refunds if you cancel your tour less than 7 days (168 hours) before the start of your tour.
- There are no refunds if you do not turn up for the tour (our tours start promptly, the guide shall not be able to linger).
- If you need to reschedule your booked tour we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please contact us directly by email or phone. In case we cannot meet your needs and you decide to cancel, no refund shall be given for tours that are cancelled with 7 of fewer days notice.
- Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions policy here.