Best of Lake Como
Are you looking for private or bespoke tours?
Best of Lake Como
Tour from Como
During this full day tour from Como you will be lead to discover Lake Como by a licensed English speaking tour guide.
Villa Carlotta, Bellagio and amazing cruises on board an open-top Venetian watertaxi included!
|Departs: Mon, Wed, Fri, 8:45 a.m.
Duration: 8 hours
Minimum: 2 adults
Price: Adult: Euro 295 / Youth (4-12): Euro 150 /Child (0-3): free
During this full day small group tour for max 11 participants, you will meet your tour guide in Como and take a minivan transfer to Tremezzo.
Here you will take a guided tour to Villa Carlotta and its amazing art collection including beautiful sculptures by Canova, followed by a walk in the colorful and astounding botanical gardens of the villa.
You will then take a 1 hour cruise on a private open-top Venetian watertaxi, touring the coast from Tremezzo down to Lenno, to admire Villa del Balbianello from the water and circumnavigate Island Comacina. Then we will slowly cruise along the opposite coast to reach the botanical gardens of Villa Melzi and finally Bellagio.
Here your guide will give you a discovery tour of the old town and will give you some free time for lunch, not before suggesting the best restaurants and cafes in the area.
Mid afternoon you will board our open-top watertaxi to take an amazing cruise down the western branch of the lake to reach Como. The cruise will give you the chance to relax admiring the spectacular mountains and the stunning villas, once the homes of aristocrats, now the playgrounds for the jet set. Your guide shall be there to enhance the experience with the description of the villas and of the villages you shall encounter.
End of tour in Como at about 4:45 pm.
- Professional, friendly English speaking licensed guide.
- Minivan transfer from Como to Tremezzo
- Tickets to Villa Carlotta.
- 1 hour boat tour of the central part of the lake.
- 1 hour boat cruise to Como
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- The costs of any souvenirs/ drinks / snacks / meals that are not explicitly listed in the programme must be paid separately
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- A fair amount of walking is involved.
- The meeting and end point are reasonably close and well connected to public transport.
- Please bring a bottle of water; alternatively you can purchase one near the meeting point.
- The tour runs rain or shine
- Please remember that bookings are made on a first come, first served basis.
- This tour is in English. Other languages are available, contact us.
- If you cancel your tour 7 or more days before your tour you shall be fully refunded.
- There are no refunds if you cancel your tour less than 7 days (168 hours) before the start of your tour.
- There are no refunds if you do not turn up for the tour (our tours start promptly, the guide shall not be able to linger).
- If you need to reschedule your booked tour we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please contact us directly by email or phone. In case we cannot meet your needs and you decide to cancel, no refund shall be given for tours that are cancelled with 7 of fewer days notice.
- Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions policy here.