Bike & Wine Tasting
Are you looking for private or bespoke tours?
Bike & Wine Tasting
A 4 hour guided cycle and wine-tasting tour through Montevecchia’s wine growing area with exclusive visit to a boutique winery accompanied with delicious, genuine typical food samplings in a charming farmhouse.
|Departs: Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat – 9:30 a.m.
Duration: 4 hours
Minimum: 2 adult
Price: Adult: Euro 150
Hotel NH Pontevecchio
Via Azzone Visconti, 84
Lecco – ITALY
Our Bike & Wine Tasting Tour starts in front of the Hotel NH.
Just look for the team with the LAKE COMO FOOD TOURS sign!
Pedal along hidden country roads and simple trails with your professional guide stopping at one of the area’s boutique winery to taste unique Italian wines, including Montevecchia’s famous “Brigante“.
Meet Claudia the local wine producer and visit her wine cellar. She will tell you the story of her family and how it all begun along with a relaxed and informative explanation and tasting of Montevecchia wines accompanied with delightful cheeses and cold cuts.
Stroll around the family-owned vineyards to learn all the curiosities and anecdotes about the harvesting season before heading back to Lecco.
- Professional, friendly English speaking guide.
- Bikes and all equipment.
- Boutique wine estate, tastings and cellar tour.
- Transfers from/to Lecco and Montevecchia.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- The costs of any souvenirs/ drinks / snacks / meals that are not explicitly listed in the programme must be paid separately
- The meeting and end point are reasonably close and well connected to public transport.
- Please bring a bottle of water; alternatively you can purchase one near the meeting point.
- While the area is quite flat please make sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes for cycling.
- Itinerary: Distance: 21 km – Difficulty: easy – Duration: 4 hour including stop for tasting.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Please check the weather. If rain is forecast the bike tour will be cancelled.
- Please remember that bookings are made on a first come, first served basis.
- This tour is in English. Other languages are available, contact us.
- If you cancel your tour 7 or more days before your tour you shall be fully refunded.
- There are no refunds if you cancel your tour less than 7 days (168 hours) before the start of your tour.
- There are no refunds if you do not turn up for the tour (our tours start promptly, the guide shall not be able to linger).
- If you need to reschedule your booked tour we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please contact us directly by email or phone. In case we cannot meet your needs and you decide to cancel, no refund shall be given for tours that are cancelled with 7 of fewer days notice.
- Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions policy here.