Cook With Us Luxury Edition
Are you looking for private or bespoke tours?
Cook With Us Luxury Edition
A unique experience in the setting of a luxurious villa overlooking the lake. A 4 hour cooking class with a professional Chef, to learn how to make Italian specialty dishes and enjoy the meal you cooked.
This is a private cooking lesson reserved exclusively for your group.
|Departs: Any day upon request, 10 a.m.
Duration: 4 hours
Minimum: 2 adults
Price: Prices vary based on number of guests.
Are you looking for a private or bespoke tour? Contact us
Via E. Caronti 86
Blevio (Como) – ITALY
We shall meet you at Villa Costanza in Blevio. The Villa can be reached by public bus from the city center or with a 5 minutes transfer by taxi departing from the train station located lakefront.
Our cooking class takes place in the luxurious athmosphere of Villa Costanza, a mansion dated back to the early 20th century and located in Blevio, a corner of paradise on the shores of the lake, just a couple kilometres from the city center of Como.
Villa Costanza is a green oasis that perfectly integrates the mansion to the surrounding nature. The dominating position, with an amazing view on Lake Como and on Villa d’Este, will take your breath away.
In this splendid location, our Chef will teach you how to make homemade pasta, using seasonal, local fresh ingredients. You will be made to feel at home preparing and then enjoying a home cooked meal and local wine, all accompanied by great company.
The menu changes according to the season. This cooking course will enable you to discover local cooking traditions and tips, ideas and methods which you can take back to try out in your home country and share with your friends and family.
We’ll provide all food and drink, all that is required is that you bring enthusiasm and willingness to learn, to meet new people and try to speak some Italian along the way.
And while the Chef gives the dishes a final touch, why don’t you sip a glass of wine in the setting of the Villa’s panoramic terrace?
The class is open to a maximum of 10 participants. If you wish to take it privately for a special occasion, please get in touch via email!
- The price includes an entertaining, friendly, local English speaking chef.
- All cooking instructions and recipes.
- A delicious meal and local wine.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off. Please get in touch for detailed indications on how to reach us and for us to organise a car or a watertaxi transfer for you!
- The costs of any souvenirs/ drinks / snacks / meals that are not explicitly listed in the programme must be paid separately
- The meeting and end point are reasonably close and well connected to public transport.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- We ask that you bring your eagerness to learn and meet new people.
- At the end of the class, we will be more than happy to call a taxi for you or point you in the right direction.
- Please remember that bookings are made on a first come, first served basis.
- This tour is in English. Other languages are available, contact us.
- If you cancel your tour 7 or more days before your tour you shall be fully refunded.
- There are no refunds if you cancel your tour less than 7 days (168 hours) before the start of your tour.
- There are no refunds if you do not turn up for the tour.
- If you need to reschedule your booked tour we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please contact us directly by email or phone. In case we cannot meet your needs and you decide to cancel, no refund shall be given for tours that are cancelled with 7 of fewer days notice.
- Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions policy here.