Cook With Us
Are you looking for private or bespoke tours?
Cook With Us
A unique experience that will give you an insight into how the locals really live. A 4 hour cooking course taking place in a charming fishing hamlet on Lake Como. An unforgettable opportunity to learn how to make Italian specialty dishes and enjoy the meal you cooked.
|Departs: Daily, 10 a.m.
Duration: 4 hours
Minimum: 2 adults
Price: Adult: Euro 95
Ristorante Mamma Ciccia
Piazza Roma, 15
Mandello del Lario – ITALY
Our meeting point is at the restaurant where the cooking class will take place. It is not far neither from the train station nor from the Ferry Terminal of Mandello del Lario.
An opportunity not to be missed, an experience that will give you an insight into how the locals really live…
Our cooking course takes place in the lovely fishing hamlet of Mandello del Lario, a characteristic village on the lakeside at family run restaurant , where our chef will teach you how to make homemade pasta, using seasonal, local fresh ingredients.
You will be made to feel at home preparing and then enjoying a home cooked meal and local wine, all accompanied by great company.
The menu changes according to the season. This cooking course will enable you to discover local cooking traditions and tips, ideas and methods which you can take back to try out in your home country and share with your friends and family.
We’ll provide all food and drink, all that is required is that you bring enthusiasm and willingness to learn, to meet new people and try to speak some Italian along the way.
What are you waiting for then…
Come and have fun with us!
- The price includes an entertaining, friendly, local English speaking chef.
- All cooking Instructions and recipes.
- A delicious meal and local wine.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- The costs of any souvenirs/ drinks / snacks / meals that are not explicitly listed in the programme must be paid separately
- The meeting and end point are reasonably close and well connected to public transport.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- We ask that you bring your eagerness to learn and meet new people.
- At the end of the class, we will be more than happy to call a taxi for you or point you in the right direction.
- Please remember that bookings are made on a first come, first served basis.
- This tour is in English. Other languages are available, contact us.
- If you cancel your tour 7 or more days before your tour you shall be fully refunded.
- There are no refunds if you cancel your tour less than 7 days (168 hours) before the start of your tour.
- There are no refunds if you do not turn up for the tour (our tours start promptly, the guide shall not be able to linger).
- If you need to reschedule your booked tour we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please contact us directly by email or phone. In case we cannot meet your needs and you decide to cancel, no refund shall be given for tours that are cancelled with 7 of fewer days notice.
- Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions policy here.