Are you looking for private or bespoke tours?
Franciacorta is in the heart of Lombardy, an area of gently rolling hills dedicated to the winemaking of the local sparkling DOCG Franciacorta, a long lasting tradition.
This is a private tour reserved exclusively for your group.
|Departs: Any day upon request, 8:30/9:00 a.m.
Duration: Flexible; half or full day
Minimum: 2 adults
Price: Available upon request
Are you looking for a private or bespoke tour? Contact us
Our driver will pick you up to drive you to Franciacorta to our favourite winery, Bellavista, one of the historic producers in the area and a beautiful winery full of charm.
Bellavista produces, like all wineries in the area, the DOCG Franciacorta, a sparkling wine produced under the so-called metodo classico, a method used for the production of most Champagne. You will visit the winery and take a private Alma tasting, including an Alma Gran Cuvée Brut and a Brut Teatro alla Scala Vintage 2013.
After the visit you may choose to drive back to Lake Como, ask us to organise a lakefront lunch at the nearby Lake Iseo or couple this tour with an afternoon walking tour in Bergamo.
- Mercedes Viano minivan transfers
- Visit to the winery and tasting
- The costs of any souvenirs/ drinks / snacks / meals that are not explicitly listed in the programme must be paid separately
- If you cancel your tour 7 or more days before your tour you shall be fully refunded.
- There are no refunds if you cancel your tour less than 7 days (168 hours) before the start of your tour.
- There are no refunds if you do not turn up for the tour (our tours start promptly, the guide shall not be able to linger).
- If you need to reschedule your booked tour we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please contact us directly by email or phone. In case we cannot meet your needs and you decide to cancel, no refund shall be given for tours that are cancelled with 7 of fewer days notice.
- Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions policy here.