Lecco Bike & Eat Tour
Are you looking for a private or bespoke tour?
Lecco Bike & Eat Tour
A 4 hour culinary and cycling tour through Lecco and its province to admire the wonderful lake and mountain scenery.
|Departs: Daily, 9:30 a.m.
Duration: 4 hours
Minimum: 2 adults
Price: Adult: Euro 120 / Youth (8-12): 65
After a short trip around Lecco’s historical centre, accompanied by our tour guide, we will take the cycle path which runs alongside the river Adda and the Garlate and Olginate lakes. Surrounded on both sides by the majestic Resegone and Monte Barro mountains which provide great panoramic views.
Pausing in Garlate, we’ll walk up the hills to a panoramic farmhouse where we shall be offered a delicious tasting of local cheese, cold cuts and wine.
Then we shall cross the river Adda by means of the new wooden bridge which brings us to the historical monastery of Santa Maria del Lavello.
On the return trip to Lecco, we will visit the characteristic hamlet of Pescarenico, the scene of Manzoni’s novel “The Betrothed”.
- Professional, friendly English speaking licensed guide.
- Delicious, genuine typical food samplings in a charming farmhouse.
- The renting of a bicycle.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- The costs of any souvenirs/ drinks / snacks / meals that are not explicitly listed in the programme must be paid separately
- The meeting and end point are reasonably close and well connected to public transport.
- Please bring a bottle of water; alternatively you can purchase one near the meeting point.
- While the area is quite flat please make sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes for cycling.
- Itinerary: Distance: 21 km – Difficulty: easy – Duration: 4 hour including stop for tasting.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Please check the weather. If rain is forecast the bike tour will be cancelled.
- Please remember that bookings are made on a first come, first served basis.
- This tour is in English. Other languages are available, contact us.
- If you cancel your tour 7 or more days before your tour you shall be fully refunded.
- There are no refunds if you cancel your tour less than 7 days (168 hours) before the start of your tour.
- There are no refunds if you do not turn up for the tour (our tours start promptly, the guide shall not be able to linger).
- If you need to reschedule your booked tour we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please contact us directly by email or phone. In case we cannot meet your needs and you decide to cancel, no refund shall be given for tours that are cancelled with 7 of fewer days notice.
- Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions policy here.