Milano Day Trip
Are you looking for private or bespoke tours?
Milano Day Trip
Since the 2015 Expo, Milan has become the capital ot tourism in Italy: shopping, culture, art, nightlife… everything is available.
This is a private tour reserved exclusively for your group.
|Departs: Any day upon request
Duration: Half or full day
Minimum: 2 adults
Price: available upon request
Are you looking for a private or bespoke tour? Contact us
We can organize a day trip to visit the must-sees, from the Duomo to the Galleria, La Scala, the district of Brera and, if available, the Cenacolo (Last Supper).
By partnering with a local expert with deep knowledge of the city, we can include some unique and tailor-made experiences.
You will stroll around the district of Brera and discover the cozy fashion and design shops in the area. Then walk through the beautiful Pinacoteca di Brera to admire the masterpieces by Mantegna, Piero della Francesca, Caravaggio and many others.
This can be coupled with an exclusive moment at an artist’s atelier or a fashion designer’s showroom.
After a private visit to the Last Supper and Santa Maria delle Grazie, you will enjoy a relaxing aperitivo at a private home nearby, and so much more.
- The costs of any souvenirs/ drinks / snacks / meals that are not explicitly listed in the programme must be paid separately
- If you cancel your tour 7 or more days before your tour you shall be fully refunded.
- There are no refunds if you cancel your tour less than 7 days (168 hours) before the start of your tour.
- There are no refunds if you do not turn up for the tour (our tours start promptly, the guide shall not be able to linger).
- If you need to reschedule your booked tour we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please contact us directly by email or phone. In case we cannot meet your needs and you decide to cancel, no refund shall be given for tours that are cancelled with 7 of fewer days notice.
- Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions policy here.