Monza Day Trip
Are you looking for private or bespoke tours?
Monza Day Trip
Monza is not only known for its Grand Prix circuit: this town can offer not only a beautiful old center, but also the amazing Royal Villa and its huge park, the largest walled park in Europe with 700 hectares, gardens with ultra-secular plants.
This is a private tour reserved exclusively for your group.
|Departs: Any day upon request, 8:30/9:00 a.m.
Duration: 8-8.5 hours
Minimum: 2 adults
Price: available upon request
Are you looking for a private or bespoke tour? Contact us
Our private driver will transfer you from Lake Como to Monza, in time to take a private visit of Villa Reale and the royal apartments.
The Villa, with its Versailles style architecture, is lush and grandiose. Built in the neoclassical style in the 18th century under the Austrian Empire, during the Napoleonic period, it was used as a Royal Palace. In 1861, when the new Kingdom of Italy was established, the building became a palace of the Italian Royal House of Savoy. The Royal Villa was abandoned by the royal family in 1900, after the murder of King Umberto I happened in Monza during a public parade.
After the private visit our driver will lead you to a local restaurant for a nice à la carte lunch, after which you will be able to choose between visiting the Monza circuit or the city center.
The Monza National Motor Circuit is among the oldest permanent circuits in the world. The tour will entail the visit to the circuit facilities which normally closed to public: box building, press room, race management and access to the circular podium. Thereafter you will be driven by minivan for a round of the track.
If you choose to visit the old city center, you will take a guided walk to reach the museum at the Cathedral, where some beautiful works of Longobard age are preserved. Based on availability you will also be able to enter the Chapel of Theodolinda and see the Iron Crown of Lombardy: made in the Early Middle Ages, tradition holds it to contain a nail of the True Cross.
- Mercedes Viano minivan transfers
- Licensed tour guide at Villa Reale and in the city center
- If chosen, Monza Circuit experience
- The costs of any souvenirs/ drinks / snacks / meals that are not explicitly listed in the programme must be paid separately
- If you cancel your tour 7 or more days before your tour you shall be fully refunded.
- There are no refunds if you cancel your tour less than 7 days (168 hours) before the start of your tour.
- There are no refunds if you do not turn up for the tour (our tours start promptly, the guide shall not be able to linger).
- If you need to reschedule your booked tour we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please contact us directly by email or phone. In case we cannot meet your needs and you decide to cancel, no refund shall be given for tours that are cancelled with 7 of fewer days notice.
- Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions policy here.