Are you looking for private or bespoke tours?
Piedmont is the second largest region of Italy after Sicily and offers a variety of experiences from food to wine and also history, being Turin the first capital of Italy in 1861 and the place from where the unification of Italy as a nation started.
This is a private tour reserved exclusively for your group.
|Departs: Upon request
Duration: Multi-day itinerary
Minimum: 2 adults
Price: Available upon request
Are you looking for a private or bespoke tour? Contact us
Turin is home to the FIAT automobile works, Alba is the home of Ferrero’s chocolate factories,, Biella produces tissues and silks, Asti is one of the most important centers of Montferrat, one of the best known Italian wine districts in the world, declared officially on 22 June 2014 a UNESCO World Heritage site together with Langhe and Roero.
Piedmont is one of the great winegrowing regions in Italy, producing prestigious wines as Barolo, Barbaresco, from the Langhe near Alba, and the Moscato d’Asti as well as the sparkling Asti from the vineyards around Asti. Indigenous grape varieties include Nebbiolo, Barbera, Dolcetto, Freisa, Grignolino and Brachetto. Langhe is not only famous for its wines, but also cheeses and truffles—particularly the white truffles of Alba.
Once in Turin, you cannot miss a walk in the “salotto d’Italia”, a visit to the local chocolate manufacturers and above all to the second most important museum dedicated to Egyptian Antiquities in the entire world. The Venaria Royal Estate is definitely also a must-see and one of the UNESCO sites in the Turin area.
A day will need to be dedicated to the Langhe region, to discover wines and winemakers who will amaze you with the beauty of their cellars and their vineyards.
- This trip is highly customizable, inclusions will be specified while quoting. Contact us for more details.
- The costs of any souvenirs/ drinks / snacks / meals that are not explicitly listed in the programme must be paid separately
- If you cancel your tour 7 or more days before your tour you shall be fully refunded.
- There are no refunds if you cancel your tour less than 7 days (168 hours) before the start of your tour.
- There are no refunds if you do not turn up for the tour (our tours start promptly, the guide shall not be able to linger).
- If you need to reschedule your booked tour we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please contact us directly by email or phone. In case we cannot meet your needs and you decide to cancel, no refund shall be given for tours that are cancelled with 7 of fewer days notice.
- Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions policy here.